Wednesday 19 November 2008

Picture or two - to keep us all going...

For no particular reason, except that it is boring moaning about diesel prices, sad talking about the economy, and we all need to remember cruising days!!

At least I'm not a super-tanker with $100m worth of crude oil on board - so no fear of pirates in the UK inland waterways. Having said that - my Dad was passing yesterday and went on board with a friend to help himself to Cheese and crisps and hot drinks when I wasn't around - is that piracy???!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Not quite piracy nearer to plunder I would think!

Waterrat said...

Aha - I shall send the Indian Navy in then...

Anonymous said...

Hi not really a comment....Please check out the link below and if you agree with the petition sign it.
It would be helpful if you could also pass it on to others who might be interested.
Thanks

jb
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Boat-licence-fee/