Thursday 3 April 2008

Money, money, money... must be funny!!

Well, it was for Gypsy Girl and Abba, all those years ago anyway! But it's not so funny in todays economic climate! Pulling cash out of my accounts to consolidate them for a deposit is an interesting game, and one that will take around 30 days to resolve ! that's the nuisance of high interest accounts ! It's a pain actually as I can't progress on a marine mortgage until I have evidence of the deposit... and so the circle continues. That said I have already made the relevant phone calls, and at some point over the next month the required £20K will be drifting into my running account.
So plan is...
Boat purchased and surveyed by the begining of June - move onto her end of June, rent out house from 1st July. There are some tidying things to be done on her before I can take possession - such as wiring in the headlight and various other jobs not completed at fit-out.. so there will be a pause between deposit and moving - and of course some internal and external jobs, like signwriting and so on....
Keep watching this space!!

No comments: