Tuesday 1 April 2008

Pay that Rent !

Well today the rent man cometh! and he say Yah! So, in theory I can rent the house out as a whole unit - pay the agent and the insurance and still cover the mortgage and some extra! So far so good! My financial advisor did call back today, driving between Devon and Cornwall on his annual business run, so he is now working on consolidating my various investments to get the deposit in line - some of those need a little time to pull down, and at this point I'm still in the twilight area. On the one hand I'm getting excited by the possibility that this could become reality, on the other knowing full well that anyone could buy the boat for cash tomorrow and I shall be blown away!
So bottom line is - Paying all the house and living bills as now, add to that the boat bills including heating, mooring and the ever increasing diesel and coal costs, renting the house out and living on the boat, I will end up with £669 per month to live on....
Hey - I can do this!!
Anyone want to rent my house? (snow not always guaranteed)

No comments: