Monday 4 February 2008

Weak or what?

In a moment of weakness over the weekend, a new member of my household joined. Shilah is a 5 month old Beagle pup, from Annavah Kennels! This is her doing what puppies do best - looking cute!
Actually it was always a plan to get a second dog, I think they work better together especially when I work odd hours. I just could never find the right sort and size, not really wanting to have another big dog, but generally not liking little dogs!
Tally is cool with the idea, as you can see, She knows who is top dog, and reminds Shilah who was here first. (that's my bed, my bowl, my bone....!!)

2 comments:

Khayamanzi said...

Wow! so cute - congratulations. She had better get on with Simba!!

Waterrat said...

She had better get on with Simba, you're right... AND water for that matter!!