Tuesday 26 February 2008

More non-boat!

So walking in the Welsh Mountains with my Dad. Thought about a wander along the Mon and Brec - but wasn't keen on looking at a waterless canal! so climbed the Sugar Loaf instead. Both dogs, and both men got there easily, and despite the howling 40mph wind and swirling cloud base, nontheless brewed a cup of tea at the top as well!
It was Shilah's first proper outing, and the first time for years that Dad and I actually climbed something together.
Hey, thanks everyone who sends encouraging emails - "keep the dream, it will happen" and so on - I am certainly keeping it, K2 will float one day, although currently I'm very frustrated! I've even thought about getting the shell built, and worrying about fit out another day, but that just defeats the objective! Still see what the next few months bring!

2 comments:

drew dunn said...

picuters of your recent trip up in the welsh country side ook great and also keep the dream alive with regards to kay to drew

drewdunnrespect.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Drew, thanks for your mail. The Welsh mountains are great eh? Any mountains will do for me! Keep at it..