Tuesday 4 March 2008

Snow

Well, there you have it! Today it snowed.. After the warmest February, Snow in March. I know that's not unusual, still it is proof of a very sinister thing that is happening with our weather. - It's the same as it's ever been!!
Earthquakes though? now there's a different subject, except that we have one every 5 years or so (apparantly). I heard an interview just after the Lincoln quake, where it was being put down to "Global Warming".... you are joking aren't you? - You're not??? Is it me, or has the world gone mad on this subject? Now I only did Geology to A level, so clearly not an expert, but I thought earthquakes were as a result of a pressure build up between the earths plate movements!
Me stir crazy for the outside. We have good weekends, then back into the office again for a week of watching the sun pass overhead, of gentle spring days drifting by, whilst I live inside my fish bowl office of pressure and stress. K2 will exchange the fish bowl for the open air, the conditioned for the fresh, and the pressure and stress for freedom. Bring it on!

No comments: