Tuesday 6 May 2008

Big check

Oh sorry, Cheque! Well actually, electronic transfer to ABNB for the full amount I'm paying - ouch! and another to the Marina to pay that up, and one to BW for my license, and lastly one to the insurance company. Diminishing values in that order....
Looks like completion is set for the 19th May, that's great, as I want to re-position her over the week of the 24th onwards.
Hopefully Ian will allow me to start putting things on board as of this week, so I can move on by car, rather than van, just waiting to hear back from him to that affect.

2 comments:

drew dunn said...

congrats on the boat front steve hope to here that you can start to move on soon and well when you do the bubbly will have to spill between you and your bro.

good luck drew

Waterrat said...

Thanks Drew... I am planning a "naming ceremony" Once at Brinklow at the month end. - all would be welcome to share a drop of the fizzy to celebrate. More details later!!