Wednesday 7 May 2008

Bag Boy!

Borrowing an Audi Estate in the sunniest and hotest week so far this year, while she drives my convertible! Typical!! However, it does enable me to ship a pile of the larger more awkward stuff up to the Boat over the next couple of days. So crockery and cutlery, bottles and bedding, paddles and bouyancy aides all enroute! Oh, plus the obligatory coal and wood!!
Ian, as good as ever, has allowed me to put my things onto (his) boat, although it seems she may be fully kitted out - we'll see when I next get there!

Meanwhile, my kitchen cupboards are a little emptier...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve

I've been following your blog for a while now and just thought it was time to wish you the very best with your move on board. The boat's a cracker, so I'm sure you'll have many happy times ahead of you. Avoid us though...as your brother will tell you (going back three (?) summers mind), our dog beds - that accidentally drop into the water - are a hazard to navigation and your prop!! All the very best and hope to see you out on the cut one day.

Cheers

Sarah

Waterrat said...

Hi Sarah - thanks for your wishes, it's all exciting times! Never had a dog bed round my prop - though have pushed a 2 seater settee along!! When you see me - sing out. Cheers