Sunday 20 April 2008

Keep that work going!!

Weekend away, and now back with a growing list of work at my house. However brilliantly, I found a set of tiles that will finish off my bathroom perfectly. So tonight I shall chip off the old tile adhesive, and tomorrow is a trip to B&Q !! Increasingly I just want shot of this house.. but I have to be patient as the various funding bits of paper shuffle about!
Here's the offending floor between the music room and kitchen that needs tiling, and then the frame painting. Maybe I can get those three jobs done this week. Then I need to get the skirting on, and finish off the wood floor edging!
The good things though - I loaded my first set of ebay sales tonight, so hopefully some stuff will start selling; I updated my Flatmateclick.com site to see if I can generate interest for my bedroom and I got the receipt for my boat deposit today, so I guess at least that side of it sounds good!
Emotions are a roller coaster - !!

No comments: