Monday 21 April 2008

£10bn? Don't need that much!!

Woke to the expected news that RBS was shifting strategy, and was launching a rights issue to raise more than £10bn! As my key lender - can I borrow 30 seconds of interest please?
My trip to B&Q became a run to Homebase, as Matt (one of my good mates) is having a pitch battle with B&Q, as their internet pricing is different to their in-shop pricing. As he runs his own business in the trade, the difference cost him the profit on one job alone!
Anyway - this is my newly seeded lawn, and the St Georges flag isn't a worry to my neighbours, rather a vain attempt to keep the pigeons off the seed.
The astute of you will notice that "seeding the lawn" wasn't one of my target jobs this week, however the forecast of warm wet weather made me think it was a good time to get the seed down. So get in your boats, as we are now in for some unseasonally hot and dry weather !!!
However, I did get the tiling finished in the bathroom, so thats one job off the list! - I used 6 of your tiles, so the other 14 will be winging their way back to you!!

No comments: