Tuesday 2 October 2007

Work, Work, Work - Bother !!

Well, for 19 days on the trot, before my Cotswold break, the picture on the left is my view.... oh, and now the 9 days after the trip as well.
Our business merge is scheduled for the 20th October, we need to keep to that strategy as well, so the pressure and stress is on!! (Not to mention late nights and lost weekends) We live in an open plan office environment, and that suits me very well, although it's not quite the country view you would get looking out of a side hatch.
Actually the office isn't all that bad! If I turn the camera round behind me - I get this view on the right instead. We are fortunate enough to have our office in 135 acres of pine woodland. My side hatch is 20foot by 15foot!!
That all said - I am really looking forward to the soon-to-be trips to talk boats and engines again. - I've had lots of salutory discussions on the just canal forum over engines. Thats a great place to chat, and it keeps me sane when all around is pressured.

No comments: