Friday 11 December 2009

Getting colder!

At last it's getting colder, maybe all the bugs and colds will freeze away.! In fairness this time last year was quite cold!! Although as I am regularly asked - K2's cabin is a sultry 30+ with the fire going...
K2 was raffled off!! I offered a weekend's cruise for Children in Need to one of my customers. Someone won it I guess. Probably won't know who until the summer!! Don't worry - I will be strictly in charge at all times, so she won't be bouncing about the cut with a novice hand in charge...
Meanwhile on the land, puppies are now eating real food and getting fatter by the day. Another couple of weeks and a couple of them are leaving for their new homes. I think there will be tears!!

2 comments:

English Islander said...

Great looking pups and their first Christmas too!
Looks cold and snowy there so I'll stick with the desert for now. Unfortunately have to head back to Canada by end of January though.
Keep the home fires burning!

NB Willawaw said...

Thats very generous and kind of you. Don't think I could do that with Willawaw, but then I would never share my toys either.
Nice one...