Friday 16 May 2008

A new canal..

Well, if there was one, I would be the first on it! Instead a design concept for K2's logo. Not a bad start, but she looks prettier from the starboard side, so pictures will be taken!!
As of now, my insurance is covering K2, first step towards ownership, and Barry at ABNB has confirmed that all the mountains of cash are now sitting in ABNB's client account waiting for completion on Monday.
Weekend ahead of sorting and clearing stuff, and showing the house off to a Girl who may want Suzi's room from August. Hey! It's my last weekend on terra firma...

4 comments:

Steve said...

I didn't want to tempt fate before, so I kept quiet. Now I think its safe to say, YOUR THERE! !
Well done Steve. From the doom and gloom a few months back, you kept the faith and now your sorted.
Enjoy...
Steve R

drew dunn said...

ausome logo and good luck with moving on board drew

Waterrat said...

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, on here and via email... really appreciate them. This next week will be a scarey one! but I can't wait to cast her off, and move her down the cut for the first time!

drew dunn said...

go for it, then tell us all about it on your blog. cheers drew