Tuesday 15 April 2008

The Follow Up...

So that's what 2 tons of pebbles looks like when you have shovelled them from the front of the house and into the pathway at the back!! (Actually, I only shovelled about half a ton - the rest had been done by my Dad by the time I got home from work!!)
Money laundering today... shovelling cash from account to account to get the cheques off for deposit and marina deposit, phew that was hard - haven't written a cheque for months... haha!!
I wasn't alone in that arena though. Gordon Brown was desperately trying to work out how he got the economy so wrong, with all his banking croonies, and my Brother was up to tricks too!

1 comment:

Khayamanzi said...

What tricks was I up to?!
I've nicked your picture of the Shogun - hope you don'tmind as it's the only one I've got!