Sunday 27 April 2008

Dear Sir, Ref: Marine Finance

Is it on - or off? come on, open that fold up.....

""Further to the above,"" (yes yes blah blah) ""we have pleasure to advise a facility has been secured with RoyScot Larch Ltd. (a member of the RBS group)""
Fantastic - anybody want my room from mid May / 1st June?
Weekend was busy - Whilst I, equally busy moving furniture, putting up blinds, selling a playroom full of toys, selling my Canadian from Ebay, and showing 2 people round my house / room.
I travelled 414 miles and 4 different vehicles later, including Andys Shogun and a Transit van - I'm ready to go back to work for a rest!!
But now the real work starts - I will feel happier when my room is rented out, but I need to clear the garage, as well as finish all those jobs previously listed....

2 comments:

Khayamanzi said...

Great stuff - well done and congrats.....

......oh, and a huge thanks for sorting my Shogun out!

Waterrat said...

No worries about your Shogun - hope it does the job well! The congrats are in order once the rooms are let I think - then the champage will flow - Oh and when the boat is named at Brinklow - officially!