Saturday 12 January 2008

Small World!!

There we go!! Over Christmas my neighbours gate to the back of his house in land locked Yateley, opened in the winds we had. I went to shut it, but found that it needed some slight adjustment to make sure it stayed shut. So hammer and screwdriver later - Job done.
Today Ben came round to supply thank you beers, and spotted my copies of Towpath Talk on the conservatory table... conversation started and I discovered his Dad owns Get Knotted and is currently engaged in renovating an 18 foot long rope fender - Obviously not for a Narrow Boat!!
Although he makes all sorts of rope fenders and is very Narrow Boat situated right on the Grand Union, and next door to a pub!! Seems to me that K2 will be fitted out with his handiwork I think!!
Sorry Ben - nicked the photo from the web site - hope you don't mind...

No comments: