Tuesday 30 December 2008

Christmas on board...

Ok so it was a little squeeze - 7 of us in the saloon, with the heat building up, dinner was served via an assortment of make-shift benches and anything acted as a seat!! However presents were opened, food was eaten, and everyone had a good time
K2 now has a ships bell and a fantastic thermometer to tell me how cold the inside really is!! Oh and a 2 way telephone so that we can communicate between the back counter and the galley, despite having an old thumper in-between!
Home is now being rented out properly... Bit of a nightmare really as it will cost me more, and I need to store all my furniture somewhere, but the hassle of watching it deteriate will stop hopefully, when a family uses it as home. So if anyone knows where I can store furniture, as well as a trailer, that would be brilliant. K2 will house some of the additional things, but she can't take too much more - as NB Mr David commented when I first loaded her - she's a narrow boat not a 4 bedroom house!! Watch this space, she's about to become a 4 bedroom house !!!

No comments: