Sunday 21 September 2008

What day is it?

Trouble with being part of the great unemployed is that every day ends up looking like the one before it! So I know what day it is by the blog date at the top! It's the lack of brain power that kills me off, I need to be active and thinking, and at the moment the mind does somersaults as it has nothing concrete to concentrate on! At some point soon, I shall head off for something / anything to do just to get active again! There's only so many dog walks they want!
Don't get me wrong, I am well over the expected 3-5 things towards a new job a week that is expected - that happens before 0900 on a Monday morning!!
Well, to scratch some wicked rumours that have circulated that Ivor spent his 2 days reading magazines - here he is lock wheeling for me - well OK!!! Still it had lock gates and paddle...

No comments: