Thursday 10 April 2008

Is there light??

Yes! there are enough 240v plug sockets for me to work from home! Yes, the pole and boathook are with the boat, but there is no plank... (That's no good, how can I make Shilah the dog walk it when she's done wrong?) Yes, there is wood and varnish available to make the alterations I want, No you can't negotiate on the price..
LOL - what do you expect, of course I can't !! But when you buy a second hand boat, you get some mooring and a license - I have neither, so best they get thinking how I can buy the boat without negotiating, but without having to pay all the additional up front costs. Marina £1900, Insurance £370, License £670, Survey £350 - plus £2000 of "revenue" money into the deal, rather than from savings or a mortgage... hmmm - Need a deal here to make this work Guys.
What's the picture? well it's lights in the tunnel - not even just a boat coming the other way !!

No comments: