Tuesday 22 April 2008

Failed!

I have decided - DIY I hate! It was simple tonight, walk the dogs then cut a piece of Lino into my Ensuite, releasing an underlay for the little bit of flooring pictured previously.
The dog walk was great - the lino cutting went wrong, and the resultant mess in the music room and kitchen means I went backwards tonight, rather than forwards, and resulted in a desperate plee to Matt (mentioned below as well) "I've had enough - please sort it for me"
Reality is, I haven't even cleaned the house properly for weeks, let alone cut the grass, because of all that has been going on. I now need the rest of the jobs completed, so that I can get on and clean, repaint where needed, and get it looking like a house someone could live in.
So tonight I'm fed up, with a house that feels like that wretched Fourth Road Bridge, and the plans for this week in tatters!

No comments: